kmix has weired output device

Hello,

when klick on the kmix icon in the systray, I get

which looks ok at first glance. Muting the USB Headset does not work though. Checking carefully reveals that above the USB headset playback device is a mono device. If I open the Mixer with the botton above, I get the USB headset stereo device.

Muting that works nicely (but seems to be completely unrelated to the mono device).

Does anybody know, why the USB headset mono device gets displayed in the first place?

Many thanks,

Rainer

--

Rainer Dorsch