Re: What happened to rekonq?

Am Montag, 2. Dezember 2013, 18:52:11 schrieb Sune Vuorela:
> On 2013-12-02, José Manuel Santamaría Lema <panfaust@gmail.com> wrote:
> > So at this point I have two possible conclusions about that "diversity
> > statement"[1] which generated some debate in the mailing lists, it's
> > either: a) packaging qtwebkit doesn't count as a "contribution which
> > interacts constructively with our community"
> > or
> > b) it's the greatest bullshit ever told about debian.
>
> The Debian Qt/KDE team has asked Jose Manuel Santamaria Lema to leave
> the team because he is a poisonous person to work with.
>
> The Diversity Statement luckily isn't inclusive on this point.
>
> Please consider sending replies to my mailbox and not on the list.

So is

RM: rekonq -- ROM; no security support and unmaintained

the official answer to the question?

What is the oppinion of the Debian Qt/KDE team on this?

I ask cause otherwise there is no official answer to the question from Diederik.

Are there plans to bring an up to date version of Rekonq to Debian?

Thanks,