Missing printer module?

I just bought a network printer, and while trying to configure it, I opened the System Settings, and when I clicked on Printer Config, I got a message:

The service 'Printer Configuration' does not provide an interface 'KCModule' with keyword 'system-config-printer-kde/system-config-printer-kde.py' The factory does not support creating components of the specified type.

Possible reasons:
* An error occurred during your last KDE upgrade leaving an orphaned control module
* You have old third party modules lying around.

I tried both a dpkg-reconfigure and an apt-get install --reinstall on the system-config-printer-kde, both of which completed without errors.

What am I missing?

Thanks,
--b