Re: KMail 2: problems after recent changes in unstable

Hi,

In view of this and several other problems reported on this package, I believe
it is not ready for "testing" yet.

I know some of the reported problems (though, as far as I'm aware, not the
major ones) have been solved in upstream; but pending the solution of others,
this is only almost usable. That is, it can be used to read and write mail,
but major workflows are broken to different degrees of annoyance.

KDE team: If you can share pointers on how to help make this better (other
than help upstream, of course), please do.

But until it does get better, please avoid promoting it.

Thanks,
	Shai.