Re: Kwin with Open GL ES

I had been asuming GL ES was a subset of the Open GL that the desktop kwin was
using. But the libGL my kwin is linked against is libGL.1, is that only opengl
1.0?

Does GL ES 2.0 provide any benifits vs GL 1.0?

Building the GLES version probably isn't that hard, its probably just tweaking
an option in the configure step.

Diane