Re: Creating Activities does not work anymore

Hi Diane,

that is exactly, what I do, except that the "Looked at empty desktop" does not
happen.

Here are the .xsession-errors which showed up during this process...quite a
number of them, but I do not really understand what they mean.

ActivityManager::focusInEvent()
ControllerWindow::resizeEvent QSize(-1, -1)
QPainter::begin: Paint device returned engine == 0, type: 2
QPainter::setCompositionMode: Painter not active
QPainter::end: Painter not active, aborted
[...]

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch