Re: Creating Activities does not work anymore

I'm running my own build of the experimental git packages.

I was able to create an activity by:

Clicked on activity Manager.
Clicked create activity.
Clicked Empty Desktop.
Looked at empty desktop

Is that close to what you tried?

When you try to create an activity, is there any log messages in .xsession-
errors?

Diane