Re: KDE Plasma Workspaces 4.8.3 available in qt-kde.debian.net

On Wed, 16 May 2012 14:45:49 +0200
Luca <dj3mb3@gmail.com> wrote:

> I simply followed the instructions on http://qt-kde.debian.net/
>
> I have used the apt-spy method and everything works fine.
>
> It could be because I have only the wheezy main and the
> wheezy-proposed- updates repository enabled
>
> Before the upgrade, have you manually installed from libattr1 and
> libacl1 from sid? The wheezy version is to low

Upgrading these two packages from sid helped. Now KDE from qt-kde.d.n
installed without conflicts, and seems to be working nicely (although I
only tested basic logging in and running an app or two via VNC to my
home machine, will try more when I get back home).

Thanks!

--
Andrej