Re: KDE Plasma Workspaces 4.8.3 available in qt-kde.debian.net

I simply followed the instructions on http://qt-kde.debian.net/

I have used the apt-spy method and everything works fine.

It could be because I have only the wheezy main and the wheezy-proposed-updates repository enabled

Before the upgrade, have you manually installed from libattr1 and libacl1 from sid? The wheezy version is to low