Re: kwin: GTK Menus randomly fail to render if Fade Effect disabled

On Sat 15 Dec 2012 10:05:55 David Smith escribió:
> Hello,
>
> Any chance somebody could take a look at this very annoying bug related
> to menu and context menu rendering in GTK applications when KWIN effects
> are enabled and the blur effect is disabled?

> A patch is available upstream and a backported patch (tested and works)
> is available in the bug report.

We did look at it. To apply the patch we are requiring an ACK from upstream.
AFAIK, this has not happened yet.

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
I am two fools, I know, for loving, and for saying so.
  John Donne

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/