Re: KDEPIM & Cal-/Card-DAV

On Monday 26 Nov 2012 16:10:10 Kevin Krammer wrote:
> The only IMAP account I am using regularily and also in connection drop
> situation is a Kolab account (I also get calendar and tasks through it), so
> it is a Disconnected IMAP:

I used to run KMail on IMAP, and the crashes are easily reproducible: just
move a bunch of mails to a different folder (or delete them) and while KMail is
still busy, click on a different mail or a different folder. KMail will crash
almost 100%.

A week ago I have switched to Disconnected IMAP and in this setting I haven't
seen one single crash since.

Debian Testing,
KMail Version 1.13.7 Using KDE Development Platform 4.8.4 (4.8.4)

My 2 cents
Th