Squeeze Dolphin Crash - need debug symbols

I had a Dolphin crash the other day, but the crash handler was unable to
obtain a useful stack trace - see screenshot here :
http://www.glimmer.adsl24.co.uk/images/Dolphin-20120910.png

At first I assumed that - in the usual way - I needed to install Dolphin debug
symbols to get a useful stack trace ... I'd already told the crash handler I
could say what I was doing prior to the crash, and that I'd noticed strange
behaviour beforehand ...

But then I discovered I apparently already have the Dolphin debug symbols
installed :

http://packages.debian.org/squeeze/amd64/kdebase-dbg/filelist :
  Filelist of package kdebase-dbg in squeeze of architecture amd64
  /usr/lib/debug/usr/bin/dolphin
  /usr/lib/debug/usr/bin/kappfinder
  /usr/lib/debug/usr/bin/kbookmarkmerger
  /usr/lib/debug/usr/bin/kdepasswd
   etc., etc.

State of my system :
  nick@mybox:~$ apt-cache policy kdebase-dbg
  kdebase-dbg:
    Installed: 4:4.4.5-2
    Candidate: 4:4.4.5-2
    Version table:
   *** 4:4.4.5-2 0
          500 http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian/ squeeze/main amd64 Packages
          100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

Can anyone help me figure out how to proceed in order to get useful crash dumps
from Dolphin ?
Is there some other package (perhaps called by Dolphin) that needs debugging
here ?

Thanks,
Nick
--