Re: KDE PIM packaging

On Thu 23 Aug 2012 04:50:14 Torsten Grote escribió:
[snip]
> Ok who do I have to bribe to get 4.8 or 4.9 KDE PIM packages? How much do
> you want? ;)
>
> Is there anything that could be done to help with that? Is the summer to
> blame?

We currently lack the manpower to do this. We still have some RC bugs that
need fixing, so we have some other stuff to do before thinking in kdepim.

By the way, I don't know why you should blame the summer, I'm in the middle of
winter ;)

Kinds regards, Lisandro.

--
Una vez que hemos eliminado lo imposible, lo que queda, por improbable que
parezca, es la verdad.

Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer
http://perezmeyer.com.ar/
http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/