window decorations and latest firefox

Dear All,
yesterday i upgraded my debian sid, and with it came the latest
iceweasel. I use the oxygen-kde addon for iceweasel, as i'm sure many
of you do, too, to make the browser blend well with the kde style.

i used to have an override for window decorations, so that iceweasel's
main window wouldn't display a title bar. however this has stopped
working effectively after this last upgrade. I tried multiple times to
create a new override but nothing happened, the title bar is still
there.

I tried to create a similar override for okular, and the title bar is
correctly hidden as soon as i click ok.
Has anyone else experienced this inconvenient?
Thanks,