Activities

Hi,

When using activities you can select to which activities an application belongs
and it's associated to the activity in which you start that application by
default. There are several applications which I want to have in all activities
(Kontact, Amarok). I now do that by right-clicking on the titlebar and select
"All Activities".
At the end of the day, I shutdown my PC. The next time I startup my PC again
(and start the applications again) I have to re-associate those apps with
the/all activities again.

Is there a way to have an application always associated with a/all activities?
Is there a more efficient way to associate an application to an acitivity?

I prefer shutting down over hibernate/sleep since I don't like to waste energy
(how 'small' that may be) and my experience with resuming hasn't been all that
positive (haven't tried in a while though), resulting in me rebooting my PC
anyway.

Cheers,
  Diederik