Re: Web development package (was something else)

On Thu, 12 Jul 2012 13:55:17 -0600
Bruce Sass <bmsass@shaw.ca> wrote:

> However, given Trinity's origins (as KDE-3.5) and goals (be installed
> alongside and work with KDE-4 and apps), debian-kde is the best place
> within Debian for someone looking at introducing it into the archive
> to bring it up-- this is where the DD/DM expertise wrt KDE-3.5 and 4
> resides, and this is the place with the most potential for finding
> interested users.
>
> - Bruce

I have both KDE4 and the unmentionable alternative on my system.
So I can use Okular, part of KDE4, and also Quanta Plus, which is
my all-time favorite for web development. Which raises the
question, what do the rest of you use for web page development?
Am I missing out on another such package?

--
John Culleton
Free list of books for self-publishers: