Re: building calligra 2.4.1

  Hi:

El Lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012, Martin Steigerwald escribió:
> Am Samstag, 12. Mai 2012 schrieb Sune Vuorela:
> > On 2012-05-12, Martin Steigerwald <Martin@lichtvoll.de> wrote:
> > > make[3]: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Target
> > > »/usr/lib/libphonon.so«,
> > >
> > >   benötigt von »lib/libkplatoui.so.9.0.0«, zu erstellen.  Schluss.
> >
> > This is a known bug that either is just fixed, or just about to be it
> > (due to moving libraries into multiarch paths some things needs to be
> > rebuilt to pick up those new parts, most bits have been scheduled for
> > rebuilding like yesterday or the day before, so it is hopefully justa
> > upgrade (or maybe a night of sleep and a upgrade) away.
>
> Thanks, Sune, seems package upgrades from today helped.
>
> I think it compiled successfully, but now dh_installing the files fails:

[...]

  If you think it's a packaging problem could you please get the whole building
log and upload it compressed somewhere that could be fetched?

  Build command suggestion:

  LANG=C nice -15 debuild --prepend-path=/usr/lib/ccache -j4 -b

  Once this is done you'll get in the ../ dir something like this:
calligra_2.4.1-1_amd64.build

  Hint: xz compression outperforms the rest.

  Regards,

--
     Raúl Sánchez Siles
----->Proud Debian user<-----