Re: building calligra 2.4.1

Am Montag, 21. Mai 2012 schrieb Raúl Sánchez Siles:
>   Hi:
>
> El Lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012, Martin Steigerwald escribió:

> > > This is a known bug that either is just fixed, or just about to be
> > > it (due to moving libraries into multiarch paths some things needs
> > > to be rebuilt to pick up those new parts, most bits have been
> > > scheduled for rebuilding like yesterday or the day before, so it
> > > is hopefully justa upgrade (or maybe a night of sleep and a
> > > upgrade) away.
> >
> > Thanks, Sune, seems package upgrades from today helped.
>
> > I think it compiled successfully, but now dh_installing the files
fails:
> [...]
>
>   If you think it's a packaging problem could you please get the whole
> building log and upload it compressed somewhere that could be fetched?
>
>   Build command suggestion:
>
>   LANG=C nice -15 debuild --prepend-path=/usr/lib/ccache -j4 -b

After I did a git reset --hard and git pull to get the newest stuff it
build out of the box.

I installed it and it works.

Thanks.

>   Once this is done you'll get in the ../ dir something like this:
> calligra_2.4.1-1_amd64.build

Do you want the build log anyway?

Is it okay for you when I upload it somewhere for others to test?

>   Hint: xz compression outperforms the rest.

Regarding compression ratio or speed?¹ ;)

[1] http://martin-steigerwald.de/computer/programme/packbench/index.html

Thanks,