Re: Kaboom: Greek letters in Kontact

Hi Martin,

> What are your font settings? Is the result the same when you choose a
> different font.

All font settings for all display elements in KMail were set
to "Standard Symbols L". A simple change of these settings to a font
with Latin letters resolved the problem.

Thanks, Martin, for your solution proposal, it helped.

I should have checked the font settings in KMail before .... but I had
forgotten that KMail has font settings.

Regards,

Jens