Re: KDE SC 4.7.4 being uploaded to unstable

On Monday 05 Mar 2012, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the upload of KDE SC 4.7.4 started today and will continue tomorrow. I
> recommend you to not upgrade at least until all the packages are uploaded.
> When done I'll send another mail to this mailing list.
>
> Good night from UTC+1.
Is there somewhere a list of redudant packages that we can expect to be
removed?  There are still about 20 pacakges apt-get wants to remove and I
am unsure if this is because not everything has migrated yet or because
these are genuinely no longer needed.

David