Re: KDE SC 4.7.4 being uploaded to unstable

On Wednesday 07 Mar 2012, David Goodenough wrote:
> On Monday 05 Mar 2012, José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > the upload of KDE SC 4.7.4 started today and will continue tomorrow. I
> > recommend you to not upgrade at least until all the packages are
> > uploaded. When done I'll send another mail to this mailing list.
> >
> > Good night from UTC+1.
>
> Is there somewhere a list of redudant packages that we can expect to be
> removed?  There are still about 20 pacakges apt-get wants to remove and I
> am unsure if this is because not everything has migrated yet or because
> these are genuinely no longer needed.
>
> David

Well to answer my own question (I hope acurately) now that kde-full is not
being removed I take it that KDE is comlete.  There are seven pacakges
remaining:-

kdebase-data kdebase-runtime-data kdebase-workspace-data
kdebase-workspace-kgreet-plugins libplasmaclock4abi1 libscience4
libtaskmanager4abi1

David