Re: kde 4.6.4 backports

Hi Xavier,

I have made _unofficial_ backports from wheezy KDE packages.
Unluckily i did not have the possibilty to test KDE 4.6 - I only testet fresh Installation on squeeze.
Packages are available on debian-desktop.org
There are also live iso images for amd64 and i386 which you should use to test functionality prior installing my packages on your workstation.

Please keep in mind: These are unofficial packages! Do not bother the debian KDE team when finding bugs or having trouble.

Kind regards,

Martin