Re: kde 4.6.4 backports

Hrvoje Senjan wrote:
> Leo, i was able to backport KDE 4.6.x to Squeeze (did not change anything
> - "only" needed to backport few other packages ie. Qt - it takes really
> long time to compile :)) so if you have the time , it's not impossible nor
> that difficult to backport it

I'm very interested about this as KDE in squeeze gives me a lot of problems
to solve (I have users on LTSP network).
Don't you have any problems with your backported packages, like missing
functionalisties, little bugs / annoyances because of backport, ...?
Is there something to improve in the backporting step?
Is QT 4.7 relly required?

xavier