virtuoso-t consumes a lot of cpu time

Hello,

virtuoso-t (kde 4.7.4 from Debian experimental, which otherwise is excellent
!) consumes here a lot of CPU time (116% of a dual core)

28282 rd        39  19  843m 828m 6840 S  150 20.5  86:21.94 virtuoso-t

The problem does not occur at startup of KDE, but after a while (even when I
am away from the system I see the problem).

What information is needed to help narrow down the problem?

Thanks,
Rainer

--
Rainer Dorsch