Re: KAddressBook and KMail - how get them to work together?

Thanks for your message. It cleared some things up.
Unfortunately, I am afraid that we will have to wait a bit for KDEPIM 2 in
Debian...

As a temporary workaround for groups issue, I have found out that you can
start composing new message, add all needed contacts and save that message as
template. Later you can edit that template and add new recipients or remove
existing. You only have to remember about creating new mails from templates,
not from scratch.
--
Best regards
Mirosław Zalewski