Re: KAddressBook and KMail - how get them to work together?

Am Samstag, 15. Oktober 2011 schrieb Mirosław Zalewski:
> That issue makes contacts groups quite unusable. Maybe someone could
> please  explain me, how am I supposed to set it up correctly? I can do
> it manually if I have to, but I have no idea which file should I
> modify.

That quite matches my experience. I have given up on contact groups before
KDEPIM 2 is available for Debian - which may well bring its own share of
issues.

Sorry, I have no suggestion on how to make contact groups work. Reporting
bugs to KDE does not make sense before KDEPIM 2. Except maybe for problems
that cleary relate to KAddressBook only which is Akonadi based already.

Ciao,