[OT] kde 4.6.4 backports problem

Hi,

first of all sorry if this mail is not send to the correct place, but my
problem is something that "maybe" occurs in the testing/sid version.

I cannot mount an usb drive, I got this error:

org.freedesktop.DBus.Error.NoReply: Did not receive a reply. Possible causes
include: the remote application did not send a reply, the message bus security
policy blocked the reply, the reply timeout expired, or the network connection
was broken.

someone of you know what could be?

I'm using a squeeze distro with the debian-desktop backported packages.

Regards,

Leo