Re: phonon-backend-vlc uses alsa instead of pulseaudio

> Today I have tried to find the reasons and started pavucontrol. There it can
> be seen that when vlc is running it goes through pulseaudio directly, but
> when dragon is running, the audio arrives to pulseaudio through the alsa
> pulse plugin I have configured.

I can confirm it. If I open mplayer, vlc, skype, juk and dragon all of them
making sound,  I see that mplayer, vlc and skype uses pulseaudio directly but
Juk and dragon use the ALSA plugin.

I am looking if it is a matter of configuration options...

Luis