Setting up Debian with a compiled kde sc

Hi to everybody

It's a bit of time I'm trying to compile and setting up kde sc from git/svn on
my debian Wheeze into a virtual box environment.

More less the compilation works well, but now  my major problem on how to
configure the whole system.

my step was

1- install into virtual box a fresh wheezy O.S without the graphical
environment

2- build and install kde sc from git/svn with the kdesrc-build script
I have personalized the ~/.kdesrc-build for a system wide installation with:
  - installation path for kde: /usr
  - installation path fot qt: /usr
(not sure if /usr is the correct place for them)

At this point if I execute kdm by hand, the desktop start correctly.

Now I need to configure the whole system, xorg and the desktop environment to
interact each others, like a fresh installation with the graphical environment
included.

I have try to google a bit, but the subject is a bit huge and I'm a bit
confused about the exact thing to search

Can someone tell me where I can find an how to, to make this purpose?
so I can start my first step towards a real kde/debian contribute,

thank you very much
dj3mb3