Weird question - order of ressources in calendar selection

Hi,

I have some weird problem - I use several different calendar ressources for
different stuff. One calendar is used 95% of the time, the other ones for
the rest. Therefore I let korganizer ask me, where to store stuff every
time s.t. new gets created.

In former times, the first entry in the selection list was the 95%
ressource, which meant that I just had to press enter most of the time. But
now it's the second ressource in the list and I found no way to put it back
to the first place in the list again.

Any idea?
	Dietz