New activitiy system

Hi!

I happen to like the improved activity system, which lets me associate
windows / applications to activities. Then I can press stop on one
activity and it stops all apps associated to it. When I press play again
it starts them again.

The only culprits so far are:

- the activity list applet takes too much space when I put it into the
control panel

- I didn't yet found a keyboard shortcut to switch between activities

- so mouse wheel on free desktop space is currently the only quick way to
switch between them

- my communication activity tends to have problems to startup kmail
properly sometimes

Does anyone know a better activity switcher applet or a way to make a
keyboard shortcut or tell kwin's present window effect to show windows of
all activities - ideally sorted by activity?

Well might be that some of my wishes will be in KDE 4.7 then.

Ciao,