Compositing got way faster

Hi!

With KDE 4.6 compositing got way faster in my perception.

With

shambhala:~> lspci -nn | grep -i VGA
01:00.0 VGA compatible controller [0300]: ATI Technologies Inc RV350
[Mobility Radeon 9600 M10] [1002:4e50]

compositing speed was often to low for me to enable it permanantly. I
believe it got worse with the switch to the gallium driver.

I also perceived that it got better with linux 2.6.38, likely due to KMS
Page Flipping support. But the upgrade to KDE 4.6 made the biggest
difference yet.

AFAIR kwin was enhanced to detect what part of the screen the gfx card has
to rerender on effects, so anything thats affects less than the full screen
should be faster. And well desktop seems to be like before.

Anyway, so far its a pretty smooth experience. Great work both of the KDE
4.6 team and the Debian Qt/KDE team. Thanks a lot again.

Ciao,