Re: digikam 1.9.0

Hi,

On Saturday 19 March 2011 21.10:04 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> I built digikam 1.9.0 for i386 - quick and dirty, but for people with KDE
> 4.5 from qt-kde.debian.net it should work.

I'd be happy to try it (although since I'm on amd64, I'd just need the
source package.) current digikam was b0rked by some other upload, the
digikam kio module or whatever crashes, leading to no images being shown.
Haven't investigated though, might be a local problem on my system.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Protect your privacy - encrypt your email: http://fortytwo.ch/gpg/intro