Re: Is it possible to open a .gz file in Konqueror using the gzip:/ protocol by clicking on the file instead of opening Ark

On 01/29/2011 01:36 PM, Michael Tsang wrote:
Dear all,

When I click on a .gz file in Konqueror, it opens up Ark and that's not I want.
I want Konqueror to open that .gz file by calling up the gzip:/ protocol
directly. I tried going into file association settings but I found no clue on
how to do it. I'm using Squeeze.

Michael
Hi,
Open Konqueror-> Settings->Configure Konqueror->File Managment->Navigation->Open archives as folder

--
Bye,
Goran Dobosevic