Is it possible to open a .gz file in Konqueror using the gzip:/ protocol by clicking on the file instead of opening Ark

Dear all,

When I click on a .gz file in Konqueror, it opens up Ark and that's not I want.
I want Konqueror to open that .gz file by calling up the gzip:/ protocol
directly. I tried going into file association settings but I found no clue on
how to do it. I'm using Squeeze.

Michael