Re: Who's working to get PA working in KDE/KUbuntu? Where is info about that? ; jor debian-kde

Hello,

On antradienis 29 Birželis 2010 00:06:52 giovanni_re wrote:
> {Please feel free to ignore parts of this that are irrelevant to this
> list.
> I only have time to write this one email.
> Sending to KUbuntu, DebianKDE, PulseAudio, KDE.   Thanks   :)    }
>
> >From my recent thread,
>
> Proper PulseAudio installation for KUbuntu 10.4 ; jor KUbuntu
> and
> [pulseaudio-discuss] Proper PulseAudio installation for KUbuntu 10.4 ;
> jor PA
> I read that PA is being worked on for KUbuntu 10.10,

Ubuntu/KUbuntu/another full blown derivative issues are completely offtopic in
Debian user support lists like Debian issues are offtopic in ubuntu lists. You
do not use Debian so please seek for help in appropriate support channels.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>