Re: Semi-official KDE SC 4.4.1 available (external repository)

05.03.2010 04:45, Modestas Vainius kirjoitti:
Hello,

if you are interested in upgrading to KDE SC 4.4.1 and giving developers some
feedback about packaging quality, check http://qt-kde.debian.net/ .

The only "problem" that I ran into was one that a few have mentioned already: I did the upgrade from within a KDE 4.3 session and the window manager was terminated.

The upgrade itself completed successfully. I've not noticed any problems yet, i.e., KDM "just worked".

Thanks to the packaging team for their (never-ending) hard-work. :)