[4.4.1] How to use desktop search?

Hello,

First of all, thanks to the developers for giving us the chance to
preview it and test it before it comes in the unstable repositories and
to everybody for starting testing and fixing things.
I'm playing a bit with KDE 4.4.1. and trying to search stuff among my
PDFs. I can launch krunner and type a term inside to search for it and
it works, but krunner is too small to show all the results in a
comprehensive manner. Is there any other way to do a desktop search?
Thanks for your suggestions.

Valerio