Re: nvidia-graphics-drivers and KDE slowdown in Squeeze

Alle mercoledì 22 settembre 2010, Russ Allbery ha scritto:
> Rainer Dorsch <rdorsch@web.de> writes:
> > Would you expect any problem when I pull the newly upload
> > nvidia-graphics- drivers 256.53-1 into squeeze to test if the
> > problem is still there?
>
> No, and that's the first thing I'd try.  It should work fine in
> squeeze.

Being an nvidia user on Sid\KDE, I'm happy that the new drivers are
uploaded. I'm just concerned about the chance that this driver breaks
something in Squeeze delaying its final release. If you need a bit of
testing before the upload to unstable, you might give an un-official
repository for who is interested in helping you (like me).
Bye

Valerio