digikam 1.4.0 (was: KDE SC 4.5.1 packages available)

All,

I have uploaded the workinprogress digikam 1.4.0 to http://people.debian.org/~msp, built against the KDE SC 4.5 packages. I am happy for someone to upload these to qt-kde.d.n.  The authoritive source for digikam debian packages remains kde-extras on svn.d.o.

This allows digikam to function correctly, but does nothing for the instability between libmarblewidget4 & libmarblewidget10. Ie you should still manually uninstall libmarblewidget4, but you can now retain digikam.

kipi-plugins to follow shortly.

Mark