Re: digikam 1.4.0 (was: KDE SC 4.5.1 packages available)

Alle sabato 11 settembre 2010, Mark Purcell ha scritto:
> All,
>
> I have uploaded the workinprogress digikam 1.4.0 to
> http://people.debian.org/~msp, built against the KDE SC 4.5
> packages. I am happy for someone to upload these to qt-kde.d.n.  The
> authoritive source for digikam debian packages remains kde-extras on
> svn.d.o.
>
> This allows digikam to function correctly, but does nothing for the
> instability between libmarblewidget4 & libmarblewidget10. Ie you
> should still manually uninstall libmarblewidget4, but you can now
> retain digikam.
>
> kipi-plugins to follow shortly.
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,

Thanks to all the Debian KDE team for packaging the latest KDE even if
you are busy with Squeeze and thank you for you efforts in giving us
digikam.
I need some help. Trying to install your digikam packages fails because
of missing dependencies:
digikam asks for digikam-data 1.4.0-0.rc
kipi-plugins asks for kipi-plugins-common

dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of digikam:
 digikam depends on digikam-data (= 2:1.4.0-0rc1); however:
  Version of digikam-data on system is 2:1.2.0-7.
dpkg: error processing digikam (--install):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of kipi-plugins:
 kipi-plugins depends on kipi-plugins-common (= 1.4.0-0rc1); however:
  Version of kipi-plugins-common on system is 1.2.0-2.
dpkg: error processing kipi-plugins (--install):
dpkg: dependency problems prevent configuration of showfoto:
 showfoto depends on digikam (= 2:1.4.0-0rc1); however:
  Package digikam is not configured yet.

What am I doing wrong?

Valerio