Re: plasma-netbook not auto-starting on a fresh install

Hi George

George Kiagiadakis wrote (2010-06-06 23:12):
> Try going to systemsettings->Desktop->Workspace and
> make sure it says Form factor: Netbook.

I had a look at that. The options were grayed-out and disabled, but it did say
Netbook.

> Maybe it doesn't correctly
> detect the absence of plasma-desktop and tries to launch it instead of
> launching plasma-netbook.

Possible, I guess. Would there be a way to tell if this was the case?

> Sounds like a bug.

That's my suspicion, too. The next question is, is it a bug that has anything
to do with the packaging, or is it an upstream bug?

Peace,
Brendon