Re: JFYI Interesting read on the state of Akonadi for KDE SC 4.5

Hi, Diederik:

On Friday 04 June 2010 01:40:13 Diederik de Haas wrote:
> On Thursday 03 June 2010 19:21:23 Martin Steigerwald wrote:
> > Actually I do not get anymore why I reported too further bug reports
> > about this issue.
>
> To get the attention of the kde developers? ;)
> tbh I'm a bit disappointed about the absence of _any_ reaction to the bugs
> filed at bugs.kde.org from each of the bugs that were (also) discussed on
> this list (apart from Valerio iirc).
>
> > Well, I just hope it can be fixed before Squeeze. But I think I will
> > follow  Testing anyway, so I won't have to wait, at least for my laptop.
> > The workstation at work usually follows Debian Stable.
>
> For me personally it probably doesn't matter, since I follow sid on my pc
> and testing on my server. But I hope too that the version shipped with
> Squeeze will be a good one, since especially newcomers will start (and
> stay?) with Debian Stable.

Not "specially newcomers": anyone using Debian for any dependant upon mission
will be using Stable (myself included, of course) so I'd better prefer having
a package out the distribution than misleadingly offered some
non-production-ready program as "Stable".