Re: What needs to improve in KDE 4?

On Monday 10 May 2010, Valentin Pavlyuchenko wrote:
> Well, I have an issue that remained on my Debian system from KDE 4.3
> or even 4.2 (And I have it now in 4.4).
> It's a krunner freeze when typing (usually I got it when I mistype
> something). If I'm not alone, then it's definitely the bug that must be
> solved.

probably an issue with one of the krunner plugins, had a similar issue in
4.3 till I disabled the one causing the problem (was a known bug in kde bug
tracking, but don't quite remember which one it was), try disabling the
plugins you don't need (in the alt+d2 dialog click the wrench and disable
the checkmarks before the ones you don't need)
--
Cheers, Cobaco (aka Bart Cornelis)