X.org crashes reproducably when mouse hovers over last opened file menu entry in KWrite

Just as a warning cause I lost a mail I took over one hour to write. I
copied it to kwrite to preserve the mail text without the hard linefeeds
that KMail usually added when sending the mail. On trying to hover on save
menu entry I also hovered on recent files => kaboom and mail lost.

While I think its a DRI issue I also reported it with Debian and KDE, as I
think Debian should block on it and KDE project should be aware of the
issue as well

No bug number for Debian yet known to me.