Re: Squeeze and KDE4.4

Hello,

On penktadienis 02 Balandis 2010 12:20:09 Valerio Passini wrote:
> Is Debian entering freeze stage as planned before? In that case is very
> unlikely that KDE 4.4.x will be included in Squeeze and this is really a
> pity for KDE users in Debian. There is anything that we can do to help
> solve this issue?

One of our release managers has once said that it is a waste of time to plan
something in Debian for more than 4 weeks ahead. In the light of this, never
worry too much about deadlines. Current release process dictates that Debian
(unlike ubuntu) will more likely delay the freeze/release/whatever (i.e.
release when ready) rather than abandon its goals due to unrealistic planning
in the past. There are people who don't like that but it's reality for now.

--
Modestas Vainius <modestas@vainius.eu>