KDE 4.4.1

Hi,

I just upgraded from KDE 4.3.4 to KDE 4.4.1 from http://qt-kde.debian.net/
I upgraded from a running 4.3.4 session. The window manager got killed while
upgrading (but the shell window was still there and useable), other then that
everything was o.k.

KDE 4.4.1 started without problems. Konqueror and KMail work fine for me.
Compositing still works with the open source radeon drivers (I have an ATI
Radeon 4850).

The only problem I found so far is that KAddressbook does not show any
addresses. As far as I know, it uses akonadi now, do I have to do something to
get it working?

Greetings,
Michael