Re: KDE Support in Debian

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
On Tuesday 10 November 2009 15:07:27 Jesús M. Navarro wrote:
On Tuesday 10 November 2009 16:11:33 Scott wrote:
I have no problem filing bug reports, I have already done that several
times on Ubuntu.  I like adding my fair share by helping with bug
testing.
Then you are the looked-for standard Debian Testing user.

W00t! More people correctly using testing! The next version of stable is looking better all the time!
Thank you. It is great to feel wanted. :) Personally, I want to do more than bug testing in the future. I am trying to learn enough of programming to start actually doing a little coding someday.

--
Your friend,
Scott

Sent to you from a Linux computer using Ubuntu Version 9.10