Monitor switch off in Power Devil

Dear Debian KDE,

I'd like to tell Power Devil to switch off my laptop monitor after 5
minutes of inactivity. Unfortunately, I have been unable to do
so. Here are the details of my settings.

Since I use the laptop plugged in most of the time, the profile is
"Performance". In the Profile settings, I have:

Actions:
"Disable KWin composting, if active": checked
"Dim display if idle for more than": 4 min. (That works fine; the
display does dim).

Screen:
"Enable display power management": Checked
"Standby after": 4 min
"Suspend after": 4 min
"Poweroff after": 4 min
(None of these take effect).

Could you please let me know if I am missing something? My
kdebase-runtime version is 4:4.2.1-1. Please let me know if I need to
provide more information.

Thank you.

Kumar
--