pppoe frontend

Hi, there!

Until a few days, I've been using network-manager[0] and it's kde systray
applet for the KDE bar[1] with success.

Since last upgrade (unstable), the version 1:0.7~~svn931033-2 messed things
up and now I can't properly connect to my PPPoE provider using Network
Manager.

Antbody here has a more intuitive way to start a connection than issuing pon
dsl-provider in the CLI?

Playing around with Roaring Penguin's PPPoE client front end[1], isn't fully
working since it shows the IP correctly but can't start or end a PPPoE
connection.

I must add that my connection is limited by traffic, so I bring the link up
and down on demand in order to save bandwidth.

T.I.A.

[0]<http://packages.debian.org/sid/network-manager>
[1]<http://packages.debian.org/sid/network-manager-kde>
[2]<http://segfaultskde.berlios.de/index.php?content=rppppoek>